?Was It A Dream?

It has been a long time
A very long time indeed
But it was you ? you again
In my dreams
At 6:01 in the morning
I?m not sure of
What brought your return
It may have been
My recent talks about you
Striking something deep
Deep within my mind
Forcing me to face reality
And to face the fact
Of how long it really has been
Since we parted
And went our separate ways
But unlike before
You didn?t leave this time
This time I could hear your voice
And I could hear those words
Over and Over
Of how it would be different
This time together
Different in that our time apart
Is what keeps us from ever
Ever being the same again
I reached out for your hand
And you pulled it away
My lips raced to meet yours
In desperation to keep you this time
And in the blink of an eye
You were gone?. again.